ATQ College will only work with reputable Education Agents who have an appropriate knowledge and understanding of the Australian international education industry.
ATQ College will only engage agents who have completed the Education Agents Training Course (EATC) offered by PIER (Professional International Education Resources) or a recognized equivalent and belong to a professional association representing Education Agents where one exists.
ATQ College will not accept students from an Education Agent if it knows or reasonably suspects the Education Agent to be:
- providing migration advice, unless that Education Agent is authorised to do so under the Migration Act.
- engaged in, or to have previously engaged in, dishonest recruitment practices, including the deliberate attempt to recruit a student where this clearly conflicts with the obligations of registered providers under Standard 7 (Overseas student transfers).
- facilitating the enrolment of a student who the Education Agent believes will not comply with the conditions of his or her visa.
The monitoring activities of ATQ College will identify where an agent may be involved in any of the above activities. ATQ College will monitor agent behavior and practices through Agent feedback surveys which will be completed by all students during orientation.
If you would like to become a Education Agent with ATQ College please complete the below form.
ATQ Current Agents
Below is a current list of our approved agents, Please contact us if you have any enquiries
Australian Education and Business Gateway
- Address : Suite 402, 50 Park street Sydney NSW 2000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contant : Imtiaz Ahmed
- Phone :
ICN Education Group Australia
- Address : 301/401 Sussex street, Sydney, NSW 2000
- Email : email@example.com
- Contant : Frank Fang
- Phone :
UNIWORLD PTY LTD
- Address : 4/16 Wacol Station Road, Wacol, QLD 4076
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contant : Misbah Jeelani
- Phone :