0100010 GENERAL ENGLISH
CRICOS Course Code : 0100010
Our General English course will enable you to use English socially, for study and for work. Courses are built around the four core skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. The General English program targets various learner abilities and maintains an interactive ambiance in the teaching process. There will be many opportunities for you to practise what you have learned so that you become an “active” learner
- Completion of Beginner/Starter Level required to start at Elementary level
- Students will need to undergo a placement test to determine their English proficiency level and therefore will be placed in the correct General English class.
- All students must be 18 years of age or over
- All prospective students are required to participate in an interview with one of the student support officers at ATQ College. The outcome of this interview will be forwarded to the ELICOS Academic manager to assess their suitability & capacity to undertake the course. The interview may in person or via phone/skype
* 4- 68 weeks including holidays (minimum enrolled weeks of study required are 4 weeks)
* 12 weeks per Term
Application / Enrolment Fee: $300
Application / Enrolment Fee is Non-refundable
FEE: $200 a week
Student can pay fees in instalment every 12 weeks
intakes are every Monday
Mode of Study and Attendance
Our classes are 20 hours a week, face to face classroom based teaching, that requires that our students attend a minimum of 80% of all their classes. We do not offer online or distance based learning or teaching for English Courses.
On successful completion of the course, students will obtain a General English Certificate of Achievement for their course, provided that the student has attained 80% attendance across all their classes and achieve satisfactory academic performance.
Each class has a student capacity of 18 students. Smaller classes allow the teacher to focus individually on each student on a much deeper level, taking into account their individual learning needs.
ATQ College does not grant course credits for domestic or international students for any English courses.
All the listed units competency must be completed to receive the